A complete belly cast along with the materials to smooth & seal the cast. If you want a smooth white finish, or if you plan to paint your cast in the future, this is the kit for you. Beyond the basics, it also includes everything needed to prepare your belly cast for decorating: sanding screen, belly cast finishing sealant (gesso), sponge brush to apply the sealant and belly cast smoother to smooth the surface of your belly cast. Also included is a colorful Casting & Decorating Ideas sheet shown below to give you hundreds of decorating ideas!
Optional: 1 of 3 Belly Cast Decorating/Painting Kits
- 5 rolls of 4-inch x 5-yd premium-quality* casting material (Enough for breasts and the largest of bellies, but additional rolls are available.)
- Belly Casting Lubricant
- 2 Pair Nitrile (non-latex) gloves
- Non-Slip Drop Cloth
- Belly Cast Smoother (plaster casting powder)
- Finishing Sealant (Gesso) to smooth, seal and prepare your cast for painting
- Sanding screen
- Step-by-Step Instructions written in English, Spanish & French
- Large fold-out sheet with hundreds of examples of decorating ideas (no paints or other decorating materials are actually included with this kit)
Optional: Baby-Safe Non-Toxic Ink Pad (Black, Blue, or Pink) at 50% off the regular price
Plaster Bandages: The 25 sq ft of plaster bandages is
sufficient to cast the breasts and the biggest of bellies with an adequate
number of layers of plaster guaze. If you wish to include shoulders, upper arms,
and/or the upper 1/3 of thighs in the casting, you may consider adding another
roll of plaster guaze to your order.
The Belly Cast Smoother is a gypsum-based plaster of paris.
Once applied, the surface of the belly cast will be incredibly smooth and will
also further strengthen the cast.
Belly Cast Finishing Sealant (Gesso): A flexible acrylic
priming paint that seals, protects and gives "tooth" to a wide variety of
paints. It comes ready to use, but can be mixed with water for a thinner